Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Jemputree (Jalan Burmah)

Located at  No.64, Jalan Chow Thye, Off Jalan Burmah, this restaurant is beautiful at night. Suitable for couples and families since the atmosphere is calm and soothing so it is easy to have conversation. Plus they also provide enough fans to feel cool enough to stay comfortable. There are mosquitoes but they rarely bite, I wonder what their secret, hahaha.. However, maybe you want to apply some repellent before going there to be safe.




My friend who is a frequent there suggested nasi lemak (they come in many variations such as chicken rendang, beef rendang) and burger. But me being me, I ordered cordon blue chicken and their special coffee latte.


Unfortunately, something happened to their nasi lemak cook because that night, the nasi lemak tasted horrible however the cordon blue was nice. I love the gravy. It goes well with the chicken, cauliflower and even the corn. On the other hand, the coffee was not to my expectation. I mean for that price, it is just an ice coffee with whipped cream on top.

My friend did complaint on the nasi lemak and the restaurant did apologies and waived the nasi lemak from our bill.

They serve quite a variety of foods from tom yam, nasi lemak and some malay traditional like cucur ikan bilis and ubi rebus but I think, I will go there again to try all their western foods because it was nice and comes with reasonable price. Maybe this should be their speciality.

Plus the environment is nice and romantic.. hehehe

Place : * * * * *
Food : * * * (minus from the horrible nasi lemak - no consistency)
Price : * * * * (reasonable for this type of restaurant)

No comments:

Post a Comment