Monday, June 2, 2014

Gee Tomyam (Mutiara Height, Jelutong)

Hahahahahaha one more place that is super cheap yet delicious but very secluded and hard to park and dine there.

First introduced by my best friend who lives there. This place serve all the dishes like any other tom yam place including the steam fish which is my favourite.

Located on the ground floor of the Mutiara Height Condominium (from the main gate, it is at the end of the shops row, on the left side, next to the swimming pool). If you want to have dinner there, you have to park your car along the road side then go to the guard post and ask them to let you in because you want to eat there.

As for me, since my best  friend lives there, I am able to park my car inside the condominium area using the visitor pass. Maybe you too can try asking the guard officers to give you the visitor pass for a short while, just for dinner.



The tom yam arrived after I took this picture. Seriously these were one of the best dishes I ever had for the 'tom yam gang' category. The steam fish was not too sweet. Just a nice mixture of sourness, spicy and everything else. The portion was big and plentiful of ingredients especially in the tom yam. And you would not believe this. All of the above including the tom yam, rice, and drinks for four persons all amounted to not even RM40.

Except for the location, other than that, I am totally satisfied with this place. Do give it a try.


Place : * * * (very secluded)
Food : * * * * *
Price : * * * * *

Yeay! 5 stars for food and price!



No comments:

Post a Comment