Saturday, June 7, 2014

Hotmas (Sungai Petani)

Many people asked me to go and try out this restaurant. Located at the shop lot on the left hand side along the way to the Swiss Inn Hotel, Sungai Petani. You can google up the hotel and this restaurant will be on the left before the junction to the hotel.


Somehow this restaurant will always be full of customers but a good point is that their service was fast. 



I chose to try their chicken chop, Nadiah went with fish and chips, and Azfar with nasi goreng udang/fried rice with prawn and tom yam sotong/squid tom yam.

Honestly, the chicken was bad. They fried with the skin on so it makes the outer bread crumbs oily and soggy. The sauce was ok. It came with 2 types of sauce, black pepper and oriental. The oriental sauce has some nice unique taste compared to the black pepper. The coleslaw was a bit on the sweet side. Not so much for my taste. I didn't try the fish and chips because it was too small and didn't look appetizing enough for me to try. Hahaha

The tom yam was ok. I like that they still put veggies in the tom yam because nowadays most of the tom yam comes with a lot of onions and lemongrass, and no veggies. The nasi goreng udang also was ok. Both came with big portion.

Nothing special with the taste (some even bad) but the prices are on the cheap side and it comes with a big portion.

By the way, I still can't understand why people asked me to try this restaurant.

Place : * * *
Food : * * *
Price : * * * * (extra for the big portion)


No comments:

Post a Comment